* I am a mummy of three boys!
* I was made redundant twice (in a row) in Brisbane, due to the world economics and decided to give myself a job;
* I wanted to be able to drop off and pick up my kids from school.
* I wanted to create thick, soft, fun, Australian animal hooded towels that when you wrap a child up in the towel, the towel
would actually absorb the water and keep the child warm; and
* I have spent the last couple of years cutting and twisting bits of material to look like ears and nose (while our children slept);
* I used my children's teddy bears and my children as mannequins to get the right shape and position of ears, eyes and noses;
* I had my sewing machine on the dinning room table for a year, sewing 'proto type towels' (while our children slept);
* I had an dream and followed it through;